Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This individual will perform a variety of tasks in support of four Marketing Directors As an Administrative Assistant to this group it is essential this individual demonstrates exceptional leadership, collaboration to effectively utilize all support resources, and professionalism in representing those he/she supports, the division, and General Mills.
* Manage multiple calendars
* Manage meeting and event coordination (may include all logistics on or offsite, agendas, document creation, etc.)
* Daily/weekly printing of Marketing reports
* SharePoint site administration
* Assist with travel arrangements (domestic & international) and expense reports
* Routine tasks include office supplies management, managing phone calls, file organization both onsite and offsite storage, and coordinating printing for large meetings
* Prepare effective and accurate PowerPoint presentations
* Data entry as needed
* Interaction with individuals from outside of General Mills
* Special projects as assigned
* Minimum 5-6 years administrative/secretarial experience
* Must have strong organization skills with attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel). Must have intermediate Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
* SharePoint and Skype for Business knowledge preferred
* Awareness and adherence to Company policies around travel, entertainment and gift giving
* Learning agility with policies and procedures
* Ability to delegate to effectively utilize all support resources in a collaborative environment
* Act as liaison for leaders and has regular contact with individuals outside the organization.
* Sound judgment and high level of integrity
* Strong partnership skills with ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization in a diplomatic and courteous manner at all times
* Ability to influence others
* Demonstrated professionalism, maturity, and ability to handle confidential information and topics appropriately
* Effectively utilize network of appropriate contacts to resolve problems and facilitate appropriate decisions to analyze and resolve confidential or somewhat complex work/problems
* Strong sense of pro-activeness and bias for action
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Willingness and ability to learn new skills
* Ability to multi-task and respond to requests on tight deadlines
* Minimum High School Diploma.
General Mills is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply to any General Mills employment opportunities.