Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Research Content Analyst
Equinix is one of the fastest-growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The Research Content Analyst (CIRA) is responsible for completing incoming compliance information requests which includes managing requests for global audit, global policy, compliance, certification, vendor management, and data center (IBX) operations information from customers and managing the lifecycle of the requests from beginning to end in a timely manner and with a high level of quality.
* Follow the Compliance Information Request Management process:
* Conduct a thorough review of incoming requests assigned by the Sr. Analyst, Global Compliance Information (SAGCI)
* Communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to determine the best course of action and provide a response that meets customers needs
* Utilize the content repository and other approved resources to complete requests and assign any unanswered items to the departmental SMEs
* Manage the lifecycle of requests from beginning to end and adhere to the applicable response service level objective (SLO)
* Escalate when necessary to ensure a timely response
* Ensure response documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
* Assist with content maintenance by adding information to the content repository and ensuring updates are made by content owners in accordance with the process as necessary
* Establish, maintain and develop strong working relationships globally with stakeholders in the Customer Information process (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Product, Legal and Operations) to maintain alignment and enhance the continued improvement in response quality and timeliness
* Assist the SMGCI in managing projects as needed
* Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs and the skills and capabilities of the individual
* Diploma. Bachelor s degree in Business Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred.
* 0+ years of work experience. 1-3 years experience in technical support, operational management, business analysis and management of cross-functional projects highly preferred.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to constantly manage priorities
* General knowledge of operational processes in a global company
* Good interpersonal and teaming skills with sensitivity to a global audience.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to forge and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
* High attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control
* Agile learning ability
* Strong customer focus
* Demonstrated ability to:
* apply sound judgment in highly ambiguous situations and unstructured environments with little oversight
* work, make decisions independently and prioritize/re-prioritize in a fast-paced environment, escalating as appropriate
* drive schedules and deliverables through influence and leadership
* work effectively in a highly-matrixed, cross-functional, culturally diverse and global environment
* Proficiency with Visio and Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.