Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
· Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Trauma Surgery Unit as Manager. Submit your application today!
MEMORIAL HEALTH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in SAVANNAH, GEORGIA. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
For us, it's all about people. At our HCA South Atlantic hospitals across Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, you will find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to advancing nursing across the organization by nurturing our nurses through education, professional development and defined pathways for personal and professional growth. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
FOR THOSE WHO FIT OUR DYNAMIC, PATIENT-FOCUSED CULTURE, WE OFFER ADVANTAGES LIKE:
· Our employees enjoy COMPETITIVE SALARIES.
· Get started on the right foot with our COMPREHENSIVE ORIENTATION PROCESS.
· Making a move? We offer RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
· SPECIALTY SPECIFIC EDUCATORS provide valuable mentorship.
· Enjoy working in STATE OF THE ART/NEWLY RENOVATED NURSING UNITS.
· We value continued learning and offer TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAMS.
· Our WIDE-RANGING BENEFIT PACKAGE is designed to empower your total well-being including vision, dental, 401k plan, and student loan assistance.
· Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO QUALITY AND SAFETY.
· If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from our Senior Recruiter. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree required by end of 2020
3+ years of acute care experience. At least 1 years of supervisory/management experience.
Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of Georgia or license in compact state with authorization to work int he state of Georgia. Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.