Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Line Service Technicians provide aviation ground support services to customers in a positive and professional manner. He/she will perform in all facets of the ground handling operation including but not limited to aircraft fueling/defueling, baggage/cargo handling, aircraft towing, using marshalling signals for aircraft parking, providing lavatory/potable water service and using other various ground support equipment to help support the needs of customer and their aircraft
* Strong working knowledge of FBO operations, customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
* Foster and maintain professional work relationships with operational leaders, co-workers and clientele.
* Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations including AOA/SIDA operations and airport security requirements.
* Participate in continuous training including NATA programs and company designed curriculum.
* Follow site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and fun work environment.
* Always use sound judgment to ensure a safe and accident free work environment.
* Adhere to the principles of the Atlantic Attitude as all times.
* Previous experience as a LST or commercial aircraft fueler preferred but not required.
* High school graduation.
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Aviation ground service experience desired.
* Must maintain a valid state driver s license and insurability standards of the company.
* Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
* Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the company as well as TSA (as required by location).
* Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer