Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This is a PRN position. Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Operates mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or at bedside. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- One (1) year experience preferred.
- Radiology Technical skills with age and development specific skills.
- Active ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Registry with ARRT
- Texas Medical Board license.
- Basic nursing skills.
- Current AHA CPR Certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.