Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Summary: Jobs in this family are responsible for developing, testing, maintaining, installing, and/or deploying of applications and related information technologies. In addition, they are responsible for the establishment, development, and promotion of standard architectures, as well as hardware and software components. This role provides consulting services regarding how to integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards.
* This position is an emerging information technology professional on the Epic Research Team. This position participates in the implementation, testing, installation and support of clinical and business applications. Expected activities include but are not limited to:
* Modification of applications as needed to meet user requirements.
* Definition and development of reports.
* Participation in application upgrades, resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies, diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies and quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers.
* Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility.
* Communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.
* Position requires at least 3 years of direct experience and a high school diploma or equivalent. A BA/BS degree in IS or Business is preferred.
* May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of education and/or experience stated above.
* Strong technical analysis background preferred.
* Epic Research certification preferred.
* Relevant Information Technology certifications preferred.
* Epic certification is required within 6 months from employment, including 2 test retakes.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.