Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
MANAGER, COST ACCOUNTING
The Manager, Accounting will be responsible for month end close, general ledger activities, world-wide consolidation, European finance team support, SEC reporting, SOX project management, and cost/manufacturing accounting.
* Financial Business Partner for Supply Chain (Plan, Make, Source & Deliver), Quality and R&D
* Manage all activities related to the monthly Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory close process
* Lead process improvements in Finance, Supply Chain (Plan, Make, Source & Deliver), Quality and R&D.
* Partner with Information Technology to standardize and automate reporting (Business Warehouse / one source of truth)
* Partner with Supply Chain to optimize the manufacturing and system flows (eg consolidate system, MRP, etc)
* Accurate & timely review of journal entries, analyses and reconciliations (eg Excess & Obsolete)
* Own the execution of SOX controls for Finance for Production & Inventory Assist in SEC compliance efforts with the preparation, review, submission and distribution of financial reports, such as 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K
* Preparation of audit support schedules
* Lead various finance & accounting system implementations and build-out projects, as necessary Special projects, as assigned.
Strong knowledge of GAAP, SOX 404, and SEC reporting requirements
Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
Proficiency in ERP accounting software (QAD bonus)
Extreme attention to detail, high levels of professionalism and excellent communication skills
Strong general ledger skills; involvement with process improvement
Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluations of identifiable factors;
Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Highly analytical and able to efficiently problem-solve in dynamic work environment
Normally receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting
* 6-10+ years of experience in a dynamic work environment
* Experience working within a publicly-traded company
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.