Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
* Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records (LHR's), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
* Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
* Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
* Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
* Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
* Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags.
* Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* May be required to perform training based on business need and skill set.
* High School Diploma/GED required
* 0 to 2 or more years of related work experience and/or training
* Experience and/or training in using a microscope in assembly, working with different types of catheter materials, or other similar medical devices with small parts in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Ability to read and write proficiently in English
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation