Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Responsible for ensuring the hotel grounds are well maintained and reflect an image of outstanding quality. The Landscaper will utilize hand tools such as mowers, trimmers, and blowers. Must be able to work outdoors in a varied weather environment and safely operate a landscaping cart.
* Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.).
* Keep the hotel property in good condition.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Open and close work requests.
* Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
* Operate Freight Elevator as needed.
* Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
* Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.