Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Real Estate Advisor
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Job Summary: This position will act as support to the Real Estate Manager and Senior Director, with a focus on real estate financial analysis, presentation materials. The Real Estate Advisor will be required to provide translational support were required.
Inventory Planning and Capex Forecasting
* Prepares materials for inclusion in business cases, including basic cashflow and deal overviews
* Maintains headcount projection and monitors office expansion needs
* Assists in developing reports for real estate costs associated with real estate expansions
* Manages quarterly reporting of real estate activity with finance
Real Estate Acquisition
Supports deal process and completion of contract documentation * Manages ongoing smaller to medium scale lease renewals and rent reviews
Manages quarterly reporting of real estate activity with Finance
* Manages ongoing lease renewals and rent reviews less than 10,000 sq ft
* Manages the regional administrative facilities function and ensure critical dates (expiries, renewals & reviews) are flagged
* Manages new lease abstracting and compliance with REIT requirements
* Develops quarterly country asset reviews, with specific focus on lease management activity
* Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Accounting preferred
* 1+ years of experience at a national brokerage firm, investment bank or real estate investment firm preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.