Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Partner Program Senior Analyst
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
* Conducts program related activities in support of the execution of the go-to-market strategy related to resale and referral programs to drive new channel bookings and enterprise new logos
* Provides KPI performance metrics and reporting to the Director to be used in the overall assessment and management of the partner program
* Applies Tier I Subject matter expertise ("SME") as it relates to policies, systems, tools and processes related to the global resale and referral programs
* Supports the launch and on-going management of Program promotions
* Identifies areas of process simplification and automation to position the program for global scaling
* Captures Partner feedback as appropriate to enhance the overall partner experience
* Exercises Program evangelization with all internal counterparts and external touch points
* Support Partner Program Management Team Initiatives
* Build program, training, and/or promotional material
* Coordinate partner and field events involving program team
* Collaborate with Marketing to ensure key deliverables
* Manage all program documentation and update schedules
* Standardize program reporting
* Expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, SFDC, etc.
* 3+ years of proven success in channel sales for an internet, network, data center, hyperscaler or cloud based products or services provider required
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.