Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Engineering Tech IV, Grand Fork, ND, US ID#16729
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division's portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
For more company information, visit our site at www. http:// http://cherokee-cnmc.com
The Project Programmer IV will support the 319th Civil Engineer Squadron at Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota through the planning, estimating, and programming of Facility Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM), Non-Appropriated Funds (NAF), and Military Construction (MILCON) projects for future year execution. Personnel will perform all required enterprise business system data entry, prepare supporting documents, validate currency and completeness of BUILDERTM Sustainment Management System (SMS) data, work with customers to define project requirements, prepare cost estimates, draft DD Form 1391s, and advise the 319 CES on recommended procurement strategies. Utilizing all applicable laws and Air Force Instructions, personnel will categorize project work and determine the MILCON Facility Replacement Cost, as required. Individuals will research and utilize relevant project details and costs in conjunction with local market data to improve fidelity of project requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
· Assist in the programming of projects for future year execution.
· Perform all required enterprise business system data entry, prepare supporting documents, validate currency and completeness of BUILDER SMS data, work with customers to define project requirements, prepare cost estimates, draft DD Form 1391s, and advise on recommended procurement strategies.
· Assess applicable cost basis, and investigate applicable recent, relevant project data that could serve to improve fidelity of the cost estimate.
· Assist in the development of various project management tools to include PMPs, Source Selection Plans (SSPs), Acquisition strategies, formal Acquisition Plans (AQPs), Economic Analyses, and perform all required enterprise business system data entry for assigned projects, as required.
* Provide technical expertise and project management advice and guidance.
* Input and maintain project data into an Air Force Enterprise Business system.
* Provide reports and other products in support of Facility Working Groups, Facility Utilization Boards, and installation other meetings.
* Support the development of the annual Base Comprehensive Asset Management Plan submission.
* Advance concepts and approaches, reviews projects progress and results; provide project status to help management resource decisions.
* Oversees the development, evaluation or review of plans and criteria for a variety of activities; assesses the feasibility of proposed plans, projects, and equipment.
* Plans and manages projects. Collaborate with stakeholders to write project plan(s), recommendation(s) and/or finding(s).
* Performs other job related duties as required.
This position does not have mgmt. authority or supervisory capacity.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in any Architecture or Facility Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil); Master's Degree is desirable.
* Minimum 12 years Design, Construction and/or Construction management experience with significant experience in project programming.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
* Experience with design and construction of high-interest, high-visibility military design and construction; Air Force projects is highly preferred.
* Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience utilizing BUILDERTM Sustainment Management System, highly preferred.
* Experience with TRIRIGA highly preferred.
* Experience with MS Project, AutoCAD, Primavera, and Visio a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge and understanding of the military design and construction process.
* Ability to manage technical reviews of multiple design & construction projects.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision.
* Excellent communication skills both oral, visual and written.
* Ability to use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions.
* Ability to successfully pass drug screening and a federal background check is required.
* The majority of work is technical in nature and conducted in a climate-controlled office environment.
* Regular field activities include project site surveys and construction site visits.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying or interviewing, you may email CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.