Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Java Developer-10442
JOB ID: 4079-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza, Albany NY 12223
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
The Software Architect activities and responsibilities that will be required in this project include but are not limited to:
* Design system architecture and develop system models specifying interactions between multiple systems;
* Develop and/or modify technical and/or design specifications, technical writing and documentation;
* Develop web pages and user interfaces;
Software development and maintenance tasks including coding, testing, and implementation
* 7 years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) in designing and implementing Information Technology Solutions using the Java programming language.
* 5 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing procedures and packages.
* 4 years of experience in using the Spring MVC framework and three of these five Spring projects:
* Spring Batch
* Spring Boot
* Spring Security
* Spring Web Services
* Spring Integration
* 2 years of experience in using the Struts framework
* 1 year of experience building Responsive Web applications
* 1 year of experience developing Java Web Services (REST and SOAP)
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.