Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Parsons is the premier choice for world-class aviation design, engineering, and construction services. More than 450 airports in 40 countries have counted on us to plan, construct, enhance, and sustain their landside and airside infrastructure totaling more than $175 billion in construction value. We have worked on some of the largest International airports around the world!
We are looking to hire a Capital Program Inclusivity Administrator supervises the team who is carrying out the strategies and activities which will maximize business inclusion and local worker participation for our client's capital program.
* Works with the client's Director and capital program inclusivity team to develop and manage strategic plan, objectives, scope, and schedule to build and sustain an inclusivity program for LAWA capital projects
* Plan and define program goals and devise methods to accomplish them
* Establish methods and framework for oversight/enforcement of all developer/prime performance metrics and contract commitments
* Establish the framework for communication with each capital project developer/prime and subs
* Plan, direct, supervise, and control execution of all functions of the capital program inclusivity staff
* Establish regular meetings to review project status and formulate action items
* Monitor, track, and report on the inclusivity team s activities and deliverables
* Monitor, report on, and mitigate inclusivity program risks
* Promote excellence on the program through application of quality assurance processes
* Oversee monitoring, tracking, and reporting on the inclusivity accomplishments/deficiencies of capital projects at both the project and the program level
* Coordinate strategies and activities with and submit reports to the LAWA Business & Jobs Director and the LAMP Program Executive/Chief Development Officer
* Coordinate with LAWA and City agency staff as needed
* Conduct presentations to community, staff, and developers/subs
* Oversee preparation of data/information for internal and public distribution
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software, adobe Acrobat Professional and construction compliance software such as B2GNOW, LCPTracker, OCPS, etc.
Required skill sets for position:
B.S./B.A. degree in engineering, construction, or business-related field AND/OR 5 to 7 years of experience in construction project or program management.
* Experience in alternative project delivery methods including construction manager at risk and design-build preferred.
* Effective management of a team-oriented, collaborative work environment.
* Produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer service attitude.
* Must have a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus, and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
* Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous positions.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.