Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN OR TECHNICIAN II- FT DAYS
. DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTHCARE AND HELPING OTHERS? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING IN A FAST-PACED, PATIENT-CENTERED ENVIRONMENT? JUMP-START YOUR CAREER IN OUR OPERATING ROOM. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
* 10K SIGNING BONUS *
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
* The Operating Room Tech II, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention, in a minimum of three OR specialty areas (Vascular, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Cardio/Thoracic) one of which must be Neuro or Cardio, with cases/patients of high acuity.
* The Operating Room Tech II assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open heart team call responsibilities, unless trained in the cardio/thoracic specialty.
* Completion of a Surgical Technician Certificate program required.
* BCLS certification required.
* Minimum one year OR experience in a scrub role and must pass competencies for three OR specialty areas to include vascular, neuro ortho, ENT, cardo/thoracis.
* Must be able to read and write, hear and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
* Must wear hospital provided protective barrier attire while on duty.
WE ARE A FAMILY 270,000 STRONG! OUR TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM IS REVIEWING APPLICATIONS IMMEDIATELY. HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE PROMPTLY CONTACTED BY OUR HIRING MANAGERS FOR INTERVIEWS. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CARING!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.