Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
#103228 DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT CONFIGURATION ADMINISTRATOR
Filing Deadline: Fri 1/31/2020
UC San Diego Policy will not allow this position to receive work visa sponsorship.
Job offer is contingent upon a satisfactory clearance based on Background Check results.
UC San Diego is ranked the 9th best public university in the nation by U.S. News and World Report and is the largest employer based in San Diego County. Reporting to the VC-CFO, Information Technology Services (ITS) delivers Enterprise information technology services to the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) under the leadership of the campus Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Information Technology Services (IT Services) uses world-class services and technologies to empower UC San Diego's mission to transform California and the world as a student-centered, research-focused, service-oriented public university. As a strategic member of the UC San Diego community, IT Services embraces innovation in their delivery of IT services, infrastructure, applications, and support. IT Services is customer-focused and committed to collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability.
Workplace Technology Services, a division of IT Services, provides UCSD Document Management and Process Automation tools to enable Campus and Health clients in managing their document lifecycle. We strive to consistently deliver quality and reliable information systems that help our campus achieve its administrative goals and to get the most out of these tools. WTS also maintain the campus CMS, ITS ServiceNow, the UC San Diego mobile and web app, and numerous other tools that promote productivity, collaboration, and communication.]
This position is responsible for managing, maintaining, integrating, enhancing and supporting the delivery of a complex, highly integrated Enterprise Document Management System supporting many, wide-ranging, document-driven business-processes at the University. As a System Integrator and Configuration Administrator on the OnBase Enterprise Document Management Service team, role will be focused primarily on designing integration solutions leveraging commercial off-the-shelf and custom-developed solutions to meet functional and technical requirements of complex business processes. Scope of work includes general and discipline-specific document management systems; development and integration of web services; integration of cloud services with a variety of local systems and databases; process-driven authorization and authentication systems; and other services as required to meet evolving document and technology needs. The Document Management Configuration Administrator will be responsible for development and integration of OnBase.
Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS) as part of the suite of ITS Enterprise System tools. Administrator will develop new solutions and integrations as the service is deployed to UCSD and as it evolves to meet growing and changing business needs. The Configuration Administrator will serve as the subject matter experts for all OnBase application settings, software configurations, and integrations which interact with or support the OnBase solutions. Experience with OnBase development and workflow design and engineering will be required. Hyland OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) is highly desired and Hyland OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) would be a plus..]
* Maintaining, integrating, enhancing and supporting the delivery of complex, highly integrated information systems supporting document management processes at the University. Configuration management to meet functional and technical requirements of complex business processes and designing integration solutions leveraging commercial off-the-shelf and custom developed solutions.
* Applies advanced document-administration and data-use concepts in working on moderately complex to complex projects, including the scalable management of structured and unstructured content.
* Develops and propagates data management plan, including keyword, autofill, group and doctype naming conventions, document retention, and recording documentation. Administers configuration of OnBase and related services comprising multiple, integrated systems.
* Makes recommendations for integrations, service changes, and process configurations.
* Responsible for OnBase service configuration and administration; coordinating efforts across multiple projects, while satisfying the technical requirements identified by clients.
* Utilizing data governance best-practices, advises clients and partner departments on the configuration and setup of automated processes.
* Develops and supervises methodology for sending process files (DIP, autofill's, document sweeps, etc) to the OnBase Cloud GCS environment.
* Monitors and validates automated file transfers.
* Oversight of deployment of workflows and document processes from Dev to Prod, coordinating with Departmental Admins for all steps including deploying workflows, user account provisioning and Unity Form administration.
* Responsible for partnering with integrators & developers to audit and validate any data exchanges in or out of OnBase. Controls the infrastructure administration (web applications and services creation for test and prod environments).
* Performs OnBase administration, oversight, and debugging tasks with deployment and management tools.
OnBase Administrator Certification(s).
Experience with OnBase development and workflow design and engineering. OnBase administrative knowledge to meet business requirements. Advanced document management, data controls, and electronic forms management knowledge.
Extensive experience with document management systems and standards. Knowledge relating to database system design. Advanced reporting, querying, and modeling skills working with moderately complex data.
Advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope. Experience supporting large scale software packages for an enterprise.
Proven ability to understand functional needs of the campus/medical center and/or UC system and how systems can support those needs. Comprehensive understanding of how system management actions affect other systems, system users, and dependent/related functions.
Advanced skills associated with system integration design, modification, implementation and deployment in a complex environment. Experience in incident response and digital forensics, including data collection, examination and analysis.
Ability to define problems clearly. Strong skills and knowledge of methodologies associated with analysis of processes and problems, information flow, and architecture.
* OnBase Administrator Certification.
* OnBase Workflow Certification(s).
* OnBase API Certification(s).
* Lean Six Sigma Certification
* Project Management Professional (PMP).
* Experience in incident response and digital forensics, including data collection, examination and analysis.
* Understanding of and experience troubleshooting client/server and peripherally related issues and actions that can be taken to improve or correct performance.
* Employee must be available to work evenings and weekends.
* Employee must be available to travel as required.
* Job offer is contingent on clear background check.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages and educational opportunities in a diverse, stimulating workforce.
This position is eligible for full benefits first day of hire:
a) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
b) Vacation/holidays (15 vacation days & 13 paid holidays a year).
c) Work/Life Balance.
d) UC Retirement Plan
e) Pet insurance.
For more information about UCSD