Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Near Davenport, Iowa
Starts: Next Month
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time, On-site
Rate: $60,000 - $85,000, depending on experience
One of our clients in Iowa (near Davenport) is looking for a full time Digital Marketing Strategist.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for creation, management, communication, and execution of the division's digital marketing and social media plans.
*Relocation will be fully covered by the client!
**Bachelors degree required (or higher)
What you will do as the Digital Marketing Strategist:
- Digital strategy management
- Social media management
- Content management
- Analytics management
- Work with and lead multiple agencies and develop project briefs while managing project budgets
- Work with the eCommerce team for conversion optimization
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Must be able to show past metrics / successes
- Must have experience with Direct-to-Consumer and/or outside design agencies
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Social Media, YouTube, Excel, and other popular reporting platforms
- Experience in managing digital advertising in a cookieless world
- Must have leadership qualities and/or experience
Please note: This client conducts background check and uses a drug screen in their interview/offer process.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com