Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Summary of Position:
We're looking for an individual with a strong Financial and Management Accounting background who is well versed in financial reporting and forecasting, consolidation, cost/profit allocations and standard costing. The successful candidate must be experienced analyzing financial data, and possess very strong technical skills (i.e. Excel, Access) allowing the individual to build complex reports and forecasting/budgeting models.
• Create, update, and ensure accuracy and distribution of monthly management reports for various divisions
• Maintain company's consolidation and cost allocation logic
• Analyze reports for deviations and changes in trends compared to historical data and forecast down to a profit center level
• Determine root cause for deviations/changes in trends and communicates findings to regional and corporate management team
• Create and maintains financial models to forecast out monthly financial results
• Create and maintains financial models to forecast out annual financial results and balance sheet, and works closely with regional and corporate management and accounting team in the process
• Support and participates in preparation of budget presentations
• Support regional and corporate management with ad hoc requests for analysis
• Create a positive and professional work environment
• Manage other financial reports
• Automate reports and help others within the finance and accounting group to retrieve and manipulate data efficiently
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.Minimum Requirements:
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
• 6+ year minimum work experience
• Experienced with major/fully integrated ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
• Pro-active, team-player
• Curiosity and enjoys improving processes and reports
• MBA, CMA or CPACopper Brass Sales NAis an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.Materials Services- With 480 branches in 40 countries the Business Area Materials Services concentrates on the worldwide trade of raw material and construction material. Coal, metals, gases, plastics in all shapes, qualities and dimensions as well as complex supply-chain solutions- this is for what this Business Area stands for.
Copper and Brass Sales is a distributor and processor of aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze and more quality materials serving markets across North America, including Canada and Mexico. By providing customers what they want, when they need it, Copper and Brass Sales is able to help them succeed in today's challenging global business environment. The company's focus on the Aerospace, Automotive, Electrical, Medical and Oil & Gas Industries allows them to offer these market segments expertise specific to their needs. The daily commitment of its employees to provide premium service focused on the customer first has earned Copper and Brass Sales the position of a respected leader in the nonferrous metals industry for over 80 years.Business Area Materials Services
As the lead company of the Materials Services business area, we are successful global materials distributor. 500 branches in 44 countries ensure we have a global presence. We also provide a wide range of innovative services to manufacturing and processing companies. The production of stainless steels and high-performance materials rounds out our broad-based offering.At thyssenkrupp we have more than 161,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of almost €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.