Posted in General Business 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Summary of Position:
Coordinates and monitors the activities of a work group or cell. Provides on-the-job training as needed. Ensures completion of work and customer requirements while complying with all company quality and safety processes. May provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance.
• Oversee the assignments and proper completion of work activities of employees in a given work group (i.e. inspection, general warehouse, material handling, etc.).
• Lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas.
• Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the coordination of shift start-up activities as well as end of shift clean up or other activities.
• Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs.
• Provide on the job training for any new work instructions when applicable.
• Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance.
• Report any accidents or incidents that occur immediately to a supervisor.
• Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or Manager.
• Participate, support and comply with all health and safety initiatives and requirements.
• Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes / Competencies.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.Qualifications:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned tasks
• Ability to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluentlyCopper Brass Sales NAis an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.Materials Services- With 480 branches in 40 countries the Business Area Materials Services concentrates on the worldwide trade of raw material and construction material. Coal, metals, gases, plastics in all shapes, qualities and dimensions as well as complex supply-chain solutions- this is for what this Business Area stands for.
Copper and Brass Sales is a distributor and processor of aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze and more quality materials serving markets across North America, including Canada and Mexico. By providing customers what they want, when they need it, Copper and Brass Sales is able to help them succeed in today's challenging global business environment. The company's focus on the Aerospace, Automotive, Electrical, Medical and Oil & Gas Industries allows them to offer these market segments expertise specific to their needs. The daily commitment of its employees to provide premium service focused on the customer first has earned Copper and Brass Sales the position of a respected leader in the nonferrous metals industry for over 80 years.Business Area Materials Services
As the lead company of the Materials Services business area, we are successful global materials distributor. 500 branches in 44 countries ensure we have a global presence. We also provide a wide range of innovative services to manufacturing and processing companies. The production of stainless steels and high-performance materials rounds out our broad-based offering.At thyssenkrupp we have more than 161,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of almost €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.