Posted in Management 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, United States of America
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
A week in the life of a Sales Account Manager:
- You will assist in implementing local and national sales strategy for dedicated U.S. markets.
- Conduct actions to ensure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Proactively act to detect and create opportunities, identify and acquire potential customers using internal tools to promote Thales products.
- You will liaise and coordinate with internal resources to meet customer expectations.
- You will follow up with product and solution deliveries.
- Develop a pipeline and achieve sales forecast for Thales financial market product and services.
Experience working with CRM tools, SalesForce, SFDC or sales tracking and other order-entry systems.- Must be fluent in English.
- Customer focus with strong problem solving ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.