Warehouse Lead - Distribution Center
at Overhead Door Corporation
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Role and Responsibilities
- The Warehouse Lead will be responsible for leading the warehouse team and meeting customer warehousing or delivery requirements.
- Ensure a safe, clean and productive work environment for self and other team members.
- Review daily shipment schedule and with other team members plan and prioritize daily work schedule to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Alerts team members to any special truck loading configurations or customer delivery requirements
- Directs daily activities of the warehouse.
- Such activities include shipping, receiving, sanitation maintenance and inventory control.
- Fabrication / alteration of products.
- Reviews daily inventory of goods in warehouse against anticipated delivery schedules to minimize amount of handling and damage to finished product.
- Insure that all OSHA requirements and certificates are properly displayed and adhered to Light driving duties.
- Maintains positive customer relationships and maintains exceptional customer service at all times.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in warehouse management.
- A background including experience in the door or construction industry is preferred.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office Software is preferred.
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.