Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Clopay Corporation is North America's largest garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Territory Account Manager – Menards for our Michigan/Northern Indiana territory.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Service Menards stores within assigned territory via prescribed call standards and submit call reports.
• Train all levels of Menards store personnel to sell Ideal Door product.
• Update and maintain retail displays.
• Install the displays at Menards new stores and assist with the new store opening events.
• Implement company policies, programs, promotions and new products at store level.
• Communicate to National Account Manager on competitive products, price, programs, and other store trends or changes.
• Assist with Menards training seminars that are conducted at their headquarters. Help develop the plan, build the displays, set up the booth, and conduct the presentation.
• Educate and motivate Menards Team Members to properly handle doors and minimize damaged returns.
• Analyze sales reports and take appropriate action.
• Look for opportunities to improve Clopay’s profit and increase sales, and assist with the implementation.
• Control selling expenses and travel expenses within territory guidelines.
• Home based position – must live centrally located within assigned territory.
• Travel territory on a daily basis with frequent overnight travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education plus experience.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
• Valid driver license required.
• Good computer skills.
• Ability to travel, approximately 60%.
• Basic assembly skills, light construction skills, mechanical ability, and climbing/working on ladders at moderate heights is required for display installation.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance. Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!