Posted in General Business 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate with light driving duty
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
• Pull and prepare orders for shipment
• Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
• Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred
- Valid drivers license and medical card
• Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
• Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
• Forklift Operator experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.