Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 85696
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Cloud Architect - Azure to join our team in Green Bay, Wisconsin (US-WI), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Do you want to take your career to the next level? NTT DATA Services is seeking a Cloud professional for the role of Cloud Architect - Azure. In this role you will:
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis):
* Work with Microsoft s ecosystem partners (Business operations team, System Integrators, Managed Service Providers) and enable their success with Azure
* You will help them plan efforts to migrate products, solutions, and services to the cloud
* Role is highly technical partner-facing role accountable for the end-to-end cloud technical architecture and solution deployment experience
* In this role, you will own technical partner engagement, setup cloud environment and lay architecture and design
Basic, Required Qualifications:
* Minimum five years' digital architecture
* Minimum five years' hands-on Azure architecture and design
Other Desired qualifications for this role include:
* Hands-on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Azure
* Proficient in defining and implementing Cloud Azure based solutions
* Create cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans and more
* Evaluate source cloud (Physical Virtual and Cloud) and target Workloads
* Bring together and define migration requirements
* Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure
* Application Architecture
* Cloud Native Development
* Application Portfolio Migration, Modernization, Rationalization as well as Cloud Operations
* Cloud Expert recognized in industry level with proven contributions in Microsoft Azure
* Understanding the business direction from products/solutions/market/technology in the Cloud domain
* Ability to plan and carry out industry trends and competitor product/solution analysis effectively
Travel: We are seeking candidates local to the Green Bay, Wisconsin area or who can relocate
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.