Posted in Manufacturing 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Mat Roller processes clean mats for load building and delivery to customers. May process other products such as mops, shop towels, Facility Services items or fender covers. Performs other tasks as required.
- Transfer carts of clean mats to mat rolling area.
- Unload carts, inspect for quality and roll mats.
- Sort mats and load into other carts, load building area, route loads, storage or trucks.
- Process other products such as mops, shop towels, fender covers or Facility Services items for load building and storage.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Comprehend and follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Inspect and grade product within standards.
- Perform physical requirements of job.
- Comprehend and follow direction of supervision.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of heavy work, of continuously standing, reaching, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, pushing, seeing, hearing, reaching overhead, stooping and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working around machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.