Are you looking to get out of the city and in to the mountains this winter?
Join our dedicated resort team!
We are looking for eager individuals with a passion for customer service and cleanliness.
Housekeeping responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
We OFFER: There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across the United States and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month placements available for our Summer and Winter sessions.
- If you want to stay on after your placement, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be over 21 and be legally able to work in the United States
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!