Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Millennium Engineering and Integration Co. was founded upon the principle of providing products and services with unsurpassed quality to solve our customers toughest, most complex problems. Throughout our 20+ year history, we have provided our customers with innovative, efficient solutions via world class talent and innovative technologies. Our core values of leadership, integrity, customer loyalty, effective communications, insightful vision, sound decision-making, and continuous improvement guide our business and everything we do on a day-to-day basis. Our culture, anchored by these core principles and values, is enduring as we have grown in organizational size and technical capability. Central to our culture are the ideas of providing: a stimulating and rewarding environment; growth opportunities in terms of career advancement and education; financially sharing in the growth and success of the company; and open and honest leadership that fosters recognition of personal achievement and team accomplishments. Our employees with their innovative spirit and unwavering determination provide the fuel that propels us reach new heights and new markets. We look to continue to serve them in all their professional aspirations whether it be career advancement, research and development or furthering their formal education
Millennium is currently seeking an individual with a passion for finding that needle in a haystack candidate, who thrives in the challenge of ever-changing demands, and is driven to push the boundaries of possibilities.
The Recruiting Lead is responsible for leading a team to deliver all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development recruitment strategies that correspond to the needs of several geographic markets, employing traditional sourcing plans and resources, as well as developing new, creative ideas. The Recruiting Lead will play a vital role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent to sustain and drive our growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plan, develop, lead, and execute the recruitment process and related programs to ensure all recruitment activities are consistent with the company's mission, vision, and values
* Research, analyze, and design strategies to create cost-effective sourcing plans that result in maintaining recruitment deliverables
* Support the development of sourcing capabilities for recruiting needs Collaborate with business leaders to understand current and future workforce needs
* Compile, maintain, analyze, and report on data related to recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rate, and related information
* Assess labor markets and stay current on emerging platforms, trends, and products that may deliver more effective results
* Develop the organization's recruitment marketing strategy
* Research potential new ATS software tools
* Lead recruitment activities for recruitment, interviewing, and screening of candidates to ensure quality and timely recruitment of new staff
* Partner with hiring managers to define both short and long-term staffing needs
* Facilitate immigration and visa sponsorship activities
* Plan job fair and recruitment activities associated with outreach
* Participate in contract phase-in activities
* Learn the details of the company s benefit packages in order to accurately answer candidate questions.
* Coordinate, implement, and measure the success of college recruiting initiatives and job fair activities
* Post openings, recruit qualified candidates, participate in the interview process
* Minimum seven years progressive experience in full lifecycle recruiting
* A genuine passion and enthusiasm for matching talent with need
* Proven ability to define and implement research and sourcing strategies for critical positions
* Experience with networking, and social media management
* Technical/Engineering knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies and user groups.
* Proactive independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
* Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to create measurements and informative reports that demonstrate the effectiveness or identify areas of improvement for the recruitment strategy, and recruitment process
* Knowledge of employment laws and OFCCP regulations
* Minimum three years experience recruiting in a government contracting environment.
* Proficient in applicant tracking software, MS office applications, i.e. spreadsheets
* Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
* Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - to collaborate effectively with key project stakeholders, organizational leadership, and candidates Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is highly desired
* Must be a U.S. citizen
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, or related field of study from an accredited university
Talking, seeing, sitting, sedentary
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.