Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
OVERVIEW To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Candidate will assist in production of complex marketing, communications, and promotional projects for the Yale New Haven Health System. Responsibilities will include leading video production projects, understanding internal and external client business and communication goals, and translating them into unique creative solutions. Candidate must grasp our developing branding process, and be able to work within established video/brand standards and workflows. This important role requires broad knowledge and moderate to advanced skills in video and post production and ability to work on multi-disciplinary teams. To be considered, all candidates must include a professional reel along with resume.
* 1. Contributes to enterprise-wide video production process including acquisition, editing and fulfillment of video products, scripting, storyboarding, budget definition and tracking, resource management, and production schedule management
* 2. Collaborates with creatives in motion design, 3D animation, graphic design, illustration, sound design, voice-over talent, and music composing
* 3. Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
* 4. Video includes familiarity with professional cameras, prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
* 5. Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
* 6. Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
* 7. Demonstrates a proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively to team members and clients and have strong visualization and presentation skills
* 8. Integrates various media components into digital applications using the appropriate encoding & compression methods
* 9. Video production experience in a professional environment and proficiency industry standard video, lighting and audio equipment
* 10. Defines KPIs and evaluates analytics
* 11. Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other measurement tools
Bachelor's degree in a communications, journalism, television, film, or media based field.
Minimum of 2-5 years of video editing experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator) - Script, storyboard, shoot, and edit all video productions - Expert in video formatting, editing, and enhancing techniques - Skills in editing for spelling, punctuation, and grammar - Ability to multi-task and thrive within a large, complex organization - Adept in creating, deploying and measuring video content for social and web consumption - Experienced in graphic design and visual effects - Manage video library - Create SEO-friendly headlines and descriptions for video clips