Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
OVERVIEW To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for providing Massage Therapy sessions as part of the Employee Wellness Programs for City of New Haven and the Yale New Haven Hospital Serenity Station program.
* 1. Provide appropriate safe and effective massage techniques of participants at work site stress managing massage sessions.
* 2. Conduct appropriate health evaluation on participants prior to session.
* 3. Establish if there is any need for precaution or if there is any contraindication for massage prior to each session.
* 4. Explain procedures and understand preferences prior to each session.
* 5. Observe participant reaction to massage and modify as necessary.
* 6. Obtain feedback from participant and respond accordingly.
* 7. Conduct all appropriate documentation according to established guidelines.
Completion of a program of study from an accredited school of massage therapy
Minimum of three (3) years experience as a certified massage therapist.
CT Licensed Massage Therapist Valid CT Drivers License
Strong communication skills Ability to work independently
Valid CT Drivers License