Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Working with general supervision, the Store Replenishment Analyst will be responsible for analysis of stores sales/inventory data, ensuring appropriate inventory levels/assortments; facilitating communication with the field associated with merchandise replenishment issues; development and coordination of new stores' inventory build. This position will also be cross-trained to perform all allocation functions including new release allocations and fill-ins.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Position will leverage exception-based reporting to analyze Store Sales/Inventory data, ensuring inventory levels and assortments effectively support stores' sales opportunities.
* Use corporate replenishment tools to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of stores' inventory, both in anticipation of and reaction to sales trends.
* Facilitate Communication to the Field on Allocation/Replenishment Issues
* Take incoming Email and Phone communications
* Record and report all activity
* Make recommended actions
* Follow up and communicate those actions to the necessary individuals
* Create New Stores' assortment allocations, new release and hot title allocations. Coordinate the fulfillment of these orders/shipments with the DCs.
* Assist in all areas of the Allocation Department
* Assist in Reporting Functions
* Analytical Proficiency- Leveraging extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods to identify, organize, interpret, and report data needed by organizational decision makers to achieve favorable business outcomes
* Continuous Improvement- Originates action to improve existing conditions and processes; uses appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions, and measure impact
* Information Monitoring- Establishes ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an organization or ongoing activities within it
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
* High School Degree required
* 2-4 Years college education preferred
* Retail Store Operations Experience
* Retail Inventory Management Experience preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Accurate typing and data entry skills
* Operate a personal computer and use MS Excel/Word/Outlook and required programs.
* Communicate effectively with management, coworkers and the field staff.
* Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
* Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work
* Work with minimal supervision
* Perform basic math functions
* Meet deadlines.
* Read and comprehend printed data/information, and data/information displayed on PC monitor.
* Perform basic math functions accurately (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
* Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information