Posted in Real Estate 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members’ commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
Perform duties to lease new properties under construction and through initial phases of completion, implement marketing plan and conduct daily outreach marketing, document interactions with prospective residents, lease and prelease units, conduct move-ins and provide resident services, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1. Responsible for all aspects of leasing and marketing to local businesses and prospective residents. This includes the completion of marketing logs, daily lease up logs, and other required marketing reporting.
2. Represent the organization to residents, prospective residents, staff, and the community and practice exceptional service to prospects and residents. Ensure that residents’ concerns and service requirements are resolved with urgency, quality, and service consistent with policy and performance expectation.
3. Prepare the property for business by completing Morning Merchandise prior to business opening. Walk the property and make adjustments or report on elements that are in need of attention. Ensure model and clubhouse are clean and provide a welcoming environment.
4. Ensure all documentation is provided for residency processes to the Café or Recertification Team, ensuring all documentation is uploaded to café or the document center as required. Notify future residents of application approval, collect deposits and assign units.
5. Ensure proper execution of leases and related documents by working with the centralized analytics team. Inspect assigned units prior to resident move in to ensure adherence to Concord standards.
6. Respond to resident inquiries associated with community issues. Investigate, resolve, and follow up with residents to ensure satisfaction of concerns.
7. Assist to implement and execute resident activities including Monster Club, parties, training programs, and required resident service functions.
10. Complete required checklists and other administrative work for the community as directed.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Review reports to monitor community’s effectiveness in key areas and work to develop plans to address deficiencies.
2. Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with all company policy and regulatory requirements.
3. Comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
4. Work schedule may include evenings, weekends, and non-scheduled support to address issues requiring immediate attention.
5. Participate in meetings to plan and implement projects, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.