Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
SOLitude Lake Management is dedicated to making water a more healthy and beautiful part of our world. In our quest for a better tomorrow, SOLitude offers sustainable lake, stormwater pond, wetland and fisheries management programs that improve water quality, enhance beauty and reduce our environmental footprint.
SOLitude's highly-trained team of aquatic resource management professionals is committed to innovation, technical advancement, and continuous research to provide clients with the best available value on the market. Through vast knowledge and service offerings, superior customer service, and close partnerships with manufacturers, SOLitude Lake Management has established itself as the unparalleled leader of our industry.
Job Description Summary:
Performs all field and other related work required to service each of the company's customers and to help the business grow by performing the following duties personally.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed on schedule.
* Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed notes and service instructions to ensure the highest quality service is provided efficiently to increase the number of billable hours performed per day.
* Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
* Diagnose and treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds, shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other unwanted vegetation and water quality issues.
* Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive Pay
* Employer-matched 401K
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* High School Diploma
* Degree in related science preferred
Required Skills/Experience Requirements:
* 1-2 years' experience in an environmental related field
* Clean Driving Record
* Possesses or has the ability to obtain a state pesticide license
* Aptitude in using various hand tools
* Ability to follow established procedures and practices
* Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
* Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Mechanically inclined
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in a repetitious manner.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
SOLitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision