Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Looking for a Lead PHP Therapist
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed, acute care psychiatric hospital located in Littleton, CO. Highlands features individual units for adolescents, adults, and seniors, and offers inpatient acute care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs.
Highlands Behavioral Health System offers comprehensive benefits for the Behavioral Health Advocate position, such as:
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
Generous Paid Time Off
401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Please apply at https://www.uhsinc.com/careers/.
::M.S. or M.A. in Social Work or related field with previous placement or internship in a psychiatric setting required. Prior experience providing case management services, discharge planning, group therapy and conducting psychosocial evaluations preferred.
1. Knowledge of PHP and/or inpatient psychiatric policies and procedures.
2. Must have knowledge of local community resources and services required.
3. Must be able to make sound, independent judgements based on scientific and/or ethical principles..
4. Must be able to collaborate with other multidisciplinary team members in an appropriate fashion.
5. Must be capable of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments on a constant bases.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.