Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Home Infusion, 603 MONTROSE AVE, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080
The Supervisor coordinates the nursing component for home infusion therapies.
* Supervises IV certified nurse s daily activities from the office setting, and acts as a resource person
* Participates in program development, quality assurance and the delivery of care
* Develops and maintains relationships with referral services and client base
* Determines appropriateness of patients for home therapy
* Provides patient care and on-call when needed
* Remains familiar with all pumps, access devices, drugs and central lines
* Current licensure by the New Jersey Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse. IV certification required
* PICC and Chemo certification preferred
* Previous home care experience desired
* Ability to lift patients and equipment
* Must be able to perform and fulfill on-call requirement
* Successful completion of all orientation programs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer