Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Manages resources for multiple projects, responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients on Workday projects. Drives the development of solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or large clients. Has exposure to many large, complex, global clients. Leads the most complex Large Enterprise implementations (AMS/CDS)/projects, and leads portions of client sales meetings as Subject Matter Expert/Adviser.
The role collaborates at the practice area level with Resource Management, Human Resources, and Practice Leadership to determine practice alignment; training and internal facing projects as well as continues their area of focus project work.
Successful individual will support the creation of Alight s Workday Analytics delivery strategy and provide program evolution and governance over site. Strong program and project management expertise required.
* Responsible for leading one or more areas of the largest and most complex projects and/or multiple concurrent projects potentially over longer periods of duration.
* Responsible for managing all stages of the project for the client, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment.
* Responsible for coordinating the work of others, regardless of people management responsibilities. Managing project FTE, scope, budget, quality, and timeline. Motivates colleagues to think outside of the box and bring ideas to fruition.
* Understands agendas and others perspectives, recognizing and effectively balancing the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization.
* Develops processes and methodology within and across HCM, Reporting and Analytics.
* Provides a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal staff to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday projects.
* Able to identify and consult to touch points, dependencies, and integration aspects across and within Workday to provide a complete solution.
* Champions a Workday product area within and outside of the team.
* Responsible for client delivery and project satisfaction related to domain area.
* Integrates with other areas across Alight and functions to provide a complete solution.
* Accountable for one or more areas of large, complex clients. Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated Analytics processes with a strong business acumen.
* Leads substantive internal initiatives across domain or practice, and owns/maintains substantive portions of internal content and/or methodology.
* Significantly contributes and leads individual and colleague efforts to develop internal resources via mentoring, coaching, and directing work.
* Leads portions of client sales meetings. Participates in client proposal development across multiple proposals.
* Creates work estimates and solutions for small to large bodies of work.
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS AREA SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Configuration / Integration Manager
Manages a team(s) responsible for ensuring timely execution of ongoing client deliverables and consulting with clients on services high complexity clients.
Manages two complex clients
Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains for client.
Provides a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal staff to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday projects
Directs the work of others aligned to the client to meet client and deal model needs
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
* Workday certified in HCM, Payroll and/or Financials as well as on-going successful re-certification is a requirement
* Recognizes and tackles difficult conversations proactively. Strong soft skills that facilitate resolution and win-win approach
* Strong communication skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages
* Proven consultative skills to guide client and internal discussions to agreement of solutions in a timely manner
* Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Ability to be effectively and actively lead multiple, concurrent projects
* Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
* Proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
* Demonstrated advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including clear articulation of complex messages and requirements
* Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
* Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas by leveraging available trainings and Workday documentation
* 10-12 years relevant work experience required
4+ years Workday consulting experience
Experience defining global HR business and systems strategy, developing system requirements and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
Process transformation experience preferred
Deep knowledge of specific domain(s). Preferred areas include:
Single domain: Core HCM/Comp, Payroll, Recruiting, Data Conversion, Integrations, Reporting.
Pair domains: Any two or more of the following: Core/Advanced Comp, Talent, Time Tracking, Absence, Learning, Benefits.Multi-domains (pillars): Financials-Accounting, Financials-Revenue, Financials-Spend
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to