Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This is a 12 hour shift, working a 2-2-3 schedule, 5:45 am - 6 pm.
Responsible for safe, efficient line stocking and warehousing of raw materials. This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor. This position will be expected to complete required training to advance to a Warehouse Operator within set timeframe.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Unload inbound shipments safely using proper equipment and procedures. Move product to storage locations and efficiently stack and place product in the appropriate area.
2. Stage product in advance of loading to ensure accuracy with quantities and codes, and to optimize the live loading schedule.
3. Relocate product as directed by Supervisor, Lead or Clerk to efficiently utilize available warehouse space.
4. Pick orders as directed and prepare shipments in safe and efficient manner using proper equipment and procedures.
5. Load outbound freight in a safe and efficient manner using proper equipment and procedures.
6. Load, unload, move, stack and stage product using fork truck, clamp truck, or other powered equipment. Inspect and perform routine maintenance daily. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Conduct physical inventories as required.
8. Maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner consistent with Company Safety policies.
9. Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
10. Adhere to all Company Safety work rules, policies, procedures and cGMPs.
11. Consistently pass required forklift testing and safety training.
12. Perform various tasks on all equipment when necessary, using proper safety equipment and procedures.
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance job this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list or statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
1. Meet or exceed Quality, Safety, and Productivity goals set for the line centers
2. Timely and accurate completion of production batch records
3. Effective verbal and written communication with supporting departments to adhere to the production schedule
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
Capable to do simple math.
Have good handwriting skills.
Ability to safety operate a lift truck and to pass certification.
Ability to follow directions.
Previous experience in warehouse functions and previous experience in a distribution center environment.
Previous computer / RF experience / WMS preferred
Minimum 1-3 years of experience operating a sit down forklift truck.
Have and maintain good attendance record.
NONE:Fast paced manufacturing environment
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, Nice Pak Products. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Please refer to the Company s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.
Send This Job to a Friend