Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Environmental Tech serves as a part of the patient care and support teams. Provides daily cleaning in patient and assigned facility rooms, documents patient's dismissal from rooms, collection, removal and transport of trash and soiled linen, replenishment of supplies and furniture arrangement for meetings. Completes work in accordance with department and Medical Center policies, procedures, and infection control guidelines.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. Sets up, cleans, and returns required cleaning cart and equipment.
3. Cleans assigned area per facility and department procedures and guidelines.
4. Removes trash and soiled linen; accesses medication rooms without supervision to perform necessary cleaning.
5. Monitors, removes, and replaces sharps containers.
6. Safely operates required equipment.
7. Replenishes required supplies in assigned area.
8. Utilizes computer to complete required job training and personnel-related activities as needed.
9. Wears appropriate protective equipment for products and equipment being used and assignments being completed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalency preferred. Previous custodial or cleaning experience desired.
OTHER CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATIONS:
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.