Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
* Within assigned districts, support the efforts to maintain satisfactory targets for cost controls and growth. Proactively follow up on accounts in jeopardy and lost accounts.
* Perform daily route check-in by reviewing and approving invoices, deposits and other necessary documents for accuracy. Conduct weekly route observations within assigned districts.
* Execute prescribed action plan and truck audits when directed/as necessary.
* Support the efforts to drive company Action Plans and hold the route organization accountable for executing against those plans.
* Provide outstanding customer service and maintain a continuous focus on customer service. Make direct service calls and resolve service concerns.
* Maintain close coordination with production department to resolve shortages and other production related opportunities.
* Through implementation and execution of company safety initiatives, create an environment where safety is a primary concern.
* Partner with the sales organization to identify areas of growth.
* Periodically fill in on routes to cover for sick days, vacation, etc.
* Achieving defined milestones to progress to DM position, ideally within 9-12 months.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Minimum of 1-2 years of service industry experience ideal
* Must possess current and valid driver's license and where required meet DOT requirements.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Able to operate a Step Van or similar vehicle
* Prior P&L accountability and/or Contract-Managed service experience preferred
* Strong customer service and sales results
* Able to handle exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extremely hot/cold temperatures.
* Capable of working in a fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long hours.
* Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance
* Solid computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software
* Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)