Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
WORKDAY PAYROLL SR. ANALYST
The Payroll Senior Analyst is responsible for the day to day productivity across their assigned clients, which can include multiple service locations and platforms. The Payroll Senior Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely execution of ongoing client deliverables, as well as developing solutions to complex problems, across their assigned clients. The Payroll Senior Analyst can serve as the primary operations escalation point, internally and externally, along with the Domain Process Lead or Operations Services Manager. The Payroll Senior Analyst will also be responsible for creating an effective working environment focused on colleague performance, including coaching and developing global colleagues and vendors.
* Acts as subject matter expert internally and externally and is the primary escalation point for their assigned clients
* Monitors the workload across aligned operations ensuring business as usual and projects are delivered to required deadlines with quality. Actively monitors operational health by testing and ensure processing checklist/SOP is followed.
* Provides case management oversight and adherence to turn-around times
* Creates, manages, and executes on required recovery plans and Root Cause Analysis documentation, as necessary
* Conducts applicable risk-based auditing to ensure consistent and accurate pay results
* Ensures appropriate evidence is provided/documented for SOC Control Maestro tasks
* Drives overall quality control as well as support and identify opportunity for process optimization and automation
* Supports the Client Service Manager (CSM) and/or Service Delivery Manager (SDM) in consultative best practice conversations with the client(s)
* Participates in domain specific Change Request requirements sessions, resource estimation exercises, and internally-initiated projects
* Coordinates testing and develops complex reports
* Partners with Client Service Manager and/or Service Delivery Manager to mitigate financial impacts of Errors and Omissions (E&Os).
* Adheres to Operating System guidelines and supporting POV and industry best practices
* Owns initial day-to-day client escalations, Communicates escalations to the CSM, SDM, Operations Services Manager (OSM) and client, as appropriate, for awareness and management of further escalation
* Bachelor s degree and/or a minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience in Payroll; experience in an Outsourcing environment preferred
* Minimum 2 years of experience working on Workday Payroll preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to lead and thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks with urgency and setting priorities for aligned teams
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of best practices and service delivery models
* Ability to build strong relations with client contacts and internal teams
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..