Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
ECS is seeking a Project Manager to work in our Alexandria, VA office.
ECS is seeking a Project Manager to provide Navy CNIC Program Management Office support for project and portfolio management activities especially providing Project Management of PSNet supporting CNIC systems integration, application migration and logistical projects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager that is interested in leveraging experiences and skills to lead dynamic and engaging projects of various levels of technical and logistical complexity with global impact. There is opportunity to take on more and different responsibilities up to full departmental management.
This position will perform and have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Develop project management plans and schedules to ensure timely and within budget delivery of PSNet projects supporting systems integration, application migration and logistical projects.
* Participate in project/program management reviews as required.
* Create weekly program reports (slides) and weekly project status reports (slides).
* Provide yearly & quarterly support for program reviews and other reviews as tasked.
* Directly interface with various government officials including N6 and N3 Program Managers, PSNet Program/Project managers, PSNet Engineering groups, OGA representatives and outside vendor/contractor support personnel.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Bachelor s degree and 4 years of relevant work experience with technical project management and 8 years of overall work experience. Additional years of experience can substitute for degree.
* This position will require the ability of obtain and / or maintain an active Secret Clearance.
* Project Management experience
* Excellent written communications
* Excellent interpersonal communications
* Understanding of Systems and Network Engineering concepts and practices
* Understanding of DoD Information Technology practices
* Understanding of DoD Cyber Security practices
* Microsoft Project experience
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience
* Microsoft Visio experience
* The ideal candidate for his position will have experience with Microsoft Windows systems, Juniper/Cisco networks and Navy Project Management. Ideally the candidate will have demonstrated project management experience.
* Active Secret Clearance or higher
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Microsoft certification
* Cisco or Juniper certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.