Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: UX Writer
Location: Central San Diego
Starts: targeted January 27th
Duration: 6 months
Rate: around $35/hour
Our client, a healthcare professional, is looking for a UX Content Writer with UX strategy understanding.
Considered a UX Content Writer you will discover and advocate for human-centered language during healthcare digital experiences.
This UX Content Writer will be responsible:
- Strategize and plan core content for products
- Develop consumer facing copy for company site, in-app, text messaging, and email
- Listen and analyze user's conversations - creating applicable product language based on data
- Partner with product managers and UI/UX designers, researches and developers to create digital healthcare experiences
- Combine your understanding of language, user needs, and business goals to achieve successful product life cycle
The UX Content Writer needs to have:
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing or related field preferred
- minimum 3+ years experience
- Exceptional writing skills, AP style knowledge
- Familiarity with best SEO practices
- Collaborative work ethic
- Software: MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Email software
This position is onsite for 3 months starting end of January. Previous healthcare experience is a bonus!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org