Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Video Media Specialist
Starts: February 2020
Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Around $55,000/yr DOE
Our nonprofit client is hiring a video specialist to support their team onsite, 40 hours per week in Seattle.
As the video specialist, you will be responsible for shooting, editing and posting training and promotional videos. There is another specialist you'll be working with.
As the video specialist, you are:
- Experienced with Final Cut Pro X
- Experienced in After Effects for intros and lower thirds
- Able to shoot and edit video
- Able to optimize video for YouTube and Instagram, and comfortable working in each platform
- Capable of troublshooting technical issues
The client is open to a fulltime hire for the right fit, or a contract-to-hire if you are available for that.
Evenings and weekends required.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org