Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Production Manager
Location: West LA
Starts: Interviewing Now
Duration: Full Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: $80K DOE
Our lifestyle brand client is looking for a Production Manager!
The Production Manager will report into the Executive Producer and work with the Creative Content team, producers and post-production team to schedule and manage all digital production work. S/he will serve as the go-between for digital and social productions, and technical and studio operations. S/he will work collaboratively to implement organizational strategies and processes.
Production Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years experience of production scheduling in a media company environment (live and prerecorded, digital and social media)
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Experience working at a media, gaming/esports or broadcast company is preferred
- Experience working and/or managing Asana or project management software
- Experience working in an incredibly fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Sound like you? Submit your resume.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com