Posted in Marketing 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: UX Designer
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Full Time
Rate: Around $85k
Our client, located near Perimeter Mall has an immediate opportunity for a UX Designer to collaborate with developers, analysts, designers and business leaders to create designs, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
The ideal UX Designer will be able to understand customer behavior and provide insights that inform website design, functionality and strategy.
Day to Day for the UX Designer:
- Develop high level and/or detailed mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for website users.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Background in making design decisions that balance business requirements, industry trends and customer needs
- Ability to use data and research to drive UX design
Qualifications of the UX Designer:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, visual communications, product, industrial,etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies such as HTML, and CSS.
- Experience working with Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch and Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience in developing usable digital interfaces
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
This is is a full time position that could get started as contract to hire if the candidate is fully available.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org