Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Social Media Art Director
Starts: January 2020
Our well-known skincare client is seeking a Social Media Art Director.
This is an ongoing, 40 hour / week opportunity. There will be a mix of offsite and onsite work through March, then all work should be done onsite. A computer will be provided.
Social Media Art Director Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Social Media in content creation across all of the brand's social platforms
- Support/create break-through / modern concepts, pre-production and post production and execute all social media creative needs, including videography & photography, graphic design for all digital & social channels
- Respond to briefs with creative visual solutions
- Oversee /attend digital photoshoots and oversee retouching and overall production process for all assets
Social Media Art Director Requirements:
- 6+ years in a highly productive creative environment, with 4-5 years of design experience centered on digital/social media - Ad Agency experience is a plus.
-Strong portfolio of real-world work that showcases retail-focused design thinking and expertise in social media content creation
- Expert knowledge of standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Expert in Social, require to know what works, and what doesn't in addition to the quick-turnaround landscape of social
- Must feel comfortable working with outside agencies, attending shoots, and providing creative feedback
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment
- Must be a keen follower of technology, worldwide events, and pop culture, understand how to create engaging, meaningful content
- Possess a team-player attitude with the ability to work cross-functionally
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org