Posted in Marketing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Senior Industrial Designer
Location: San Francisco
Starts: Within the Week
Duration: 3-5 Months
Rate: Up to $60/hour DOE
Our hot agency client needs a Senior Industrial Designer to join their team for a 3-5 month, 40 hour/week onsite role in San Francisco!
In this exciting opportunity the Senior Industrial Designer will work with the team to create cutting-edge products for the agency's wide variety of clients, primarily in the consumer electronics space!
- Work on projects from concept through to execution and implementation
- Partner closely with researchers, industrial designers, and clients
- Hands on concepting, 3D modeling, design, and fabrication of physical products
- Translate client requests and business requirements into specific, tangible product updates and changes
- Design with the needs of the end-user always in mind
- Present and pitch concepts to clients
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Industrial Designer:
- 5+ years of experience in industrial design, ideally in the consumer electronics space
- CAD, Rhino, Solidwork, Fusion 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Keyshot (or similar tools)
- In-depth understanding of form, quality, and material
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: CC278@jobalert.creativecircle.com