Posted in Marketing 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Starts: Within the Week
Looking for a part-term opportunity with a well-known global company?
Our technology client in Plano is looking for a Graphic Designer super part time (about 5 hours per week) to work in their office on projects for the next 3- 6 months.
The Graphic Designer will be working on:
- Digital graphic content
- Assets for online advertising
- PowerPoint presentations
- E-mail design
- Infographic Design
- Promotional flyers, department newsletters and special one-off requests
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelors in visual communications or a graphic design related field
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Strong infographic design samples
- Be able to follow brand standards / design aesthetic
- Solid PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred - Dreamweaver (some minor coding), Premier (for video assets)
Work station and assets will be provided.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com