Posted in Manufacturing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Leather Cutter marks, cuts, and bundles leather. Also cuts fabric & pillows when needed.
- Receives all leather, checks for correct footage per hide, and inspects for any defects.
- Labels hides as to color number and date received.
- Unpacks hides and lays hides across leather bucks.
- Checks dye lots of hides.
- Cuts the correct styles per cutting ticket making sure the proper color is used and special instructions are followed.
- Marks and bundles all parts together and places in proper area for pick up.
- Lays out patterns and cuts to ensure the highest yield possible from the hide.
- Maintains equipment and work area in an orderly and safe manner.
- Observes all plant safety rules.
- Requires 3+ years of experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, associates, and fellow leaders.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to accept direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience in analyzing and solving escalated and complex situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
RH will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability in order to enable them to perform the essential functions of this job.