Posted in Manufacturing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Maintenance General Foreman will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the overall plant maintenance of the facility. This position requires an individual with desire to be part of a dynamic team that works together in a cooperative atmosphere to be the best.
This is suited for someone wanting to learn and progress within the company.
30% - Be responsible for safe work practices and safe conditions of the plant
20% - Work with the maintenance supervisor in helping them develop themselves through, coaching and training.
10% - Recognize and maintain needs for the entire maintenance team
10% - Manage Schedule work for technicians
10% - Monitoring and follow-up process of proactive work
10% - Follow up with failure analysis and the 5 why process
5% - Act as a liaison between production and maintenance
5% - Work with team to develop PDM Strategy’s and reports
• 5 + years of industrial maintenance experience
• Be adaptable to change, motivated and have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• The ability to function in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
• The ability to interact with other departments and functions to obtain the best overall results, including Maintenance, Technical Services, Accounting, Sanitation and Human Resources
• Must possess the Heart of Leadership (Integrity, Conviction, Courage).
• Highschool diploma or GED Equivalent
• Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)