Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Posting Title Associate Manager Global Brand Marketing Requisition Number 191930 Location El Segundo, California Zip Code 90245 Job Category Marketing
ASSOCIATE MANAGER GLOBAL BRAND MARKETING
The Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing will be working on the Global Brand Team to help deliver best-in-class global franchise marketing strategies that will create maximum value for the company. Working alongside the Manager, Global Brands and working closely with colleagues across the company, the Global Associate Marketing Manager will assist in ensuring that the brands have exceptional marketing support within budgets.
Ensure all brand marketing projects are supported by business strategy, objectives and insights
Assist in gaining buy-in to global product strategies at all levels, as well as executional commitment from internal partners to activate across key markets and key lines of business
Work closely with the Product Design, Packaging and Development teams to bring innovative and compelling toys to market on time and on budget backed by Consumer Insights
Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met
Present with confidence to drive brand strategy and products
Brief and develop marketing assets
Help develop global marketing campaigns for execution at a local level
Monitor key trends, brands and competitors performance in all markets
Lead global business reporting and analysis
Work with other Mattel Global Brand teams to share plans and best practices around the world
Act as point of contact for brand inquiries and dissemination of brand information and assets
Experience, Education & Skills:
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus
* Minimum of 4 years (2 years with MBA) experience in marketing, preferably in product development
* Thorough understanding of marketing mix and KPIs
* Experience analyzing data and managing financials
* Ability to synthesize data and pull insights to create recommendations
* Strong skills presenting in front of large groups
* Highly organized, independent and detail oriented with strong follow up skills
* Strong time management, planning and project execution skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid collaborative relationships
* Strong PowerPoint creation and presentation skills, proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie , Hot Wheels , American Girl , Fisher-Price , Thomas & Friends and MEGA , as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)